Scholarships, funding and tuition fees
Scholarships & fees
Scholarships & fees
Scholarships & fees
At the University of Exeter Business School we want to ensure we attract the very brightest minds and talent from all over the world, regardless of financial background. That’s why this year, we have over £500,000 worth of scholarships available to outstanding MBA candidates.
Our Better World Scholarships are awarded by the MBA Programme Director to students who can demonstrate outstanding academic merit or financial need and a commitment to the ethos of the programme. We have up to £500,000 worth of scholarships available. To be considered for a scholarship, all you need to do is apply for The Exeter MBA. If you are a suitable candidate, we’ll make you an offer. No complications. Please note these scholarships are awarded entirely at the discretion of the Business School.
**Applications for these scholarships have now closed
- The Exeter MBA Women's Global Impact Scholarship (SDG5 - Gender Equality)
- The Exeter MBA Inclusive and Sustainable Employment Scholarship (SDG8 - Decent Work and Economic Growth)
The 50% scholarships will be awarded to those offered a place on The Exeter MBA and awarded following successful application.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate their understanding of and alignment to the relevant SDG, and can articulate how they envisage engaging with these global issues during the course of their MBA studies.
To apply for these scholarships please click the links below:
Deadline for application: 30 April 2022
The Colfuturo-Ayudar Scholarship is a joint award combining a Colfuturo loan/scholarship with an Exeter award funded by a generous donation to the University. It is intended to support the development of Colombian students who will use the expertise gained from The Exeter MBA to make a positive social, business and environmental impact. The award covers the full cost of international tuition fees plus a substantial subsistence allowance.
To apply for the Colfuturo-Ayudar Scholarship please make an application to The Exeter MBA allowing sufficient time (up to 2 weeks) to process your application, as all eligible applicants are invited to interview by Skype before any decision is made. Then you can submit your scholarship application to Colfuturo between 11th January - 28th February 2022.
To be eligible for funding you must:
- Be from Colombia
- Meet the Exeter MBA entry requirements and have a conditional offer of a place on the programme
- Apply for the Colfuturo funding - applications open during the convocatoria period 11th January - 28th February 2022. More information can be found here.
**Applications for this scholarship have now closed
As part of our commitment to a Green Future, we want to make sure that the most capable and committed candidates from Low and Middle Income Countries have the opportunity to study at the University of Exeter - becoming the students of today who shape tomorrow’s world:
- learning about the scientific, human, social and cultural issues which are involved in the vital field of sustainability;
- being equipped with the skills for a ‘greener’ economy and the imagination to provide solutions for a sustainable society;
- developing their global mind set, combining culturally inclusive behaviour and environmentally sound practices;
- upon completion of their studies, contributing to the economic and social development of their home countries.
Together with generous philanthropic gifts from a number of like-minded donors, the University of Exeter is offering up to 9 ‘Green Futures’ Postgraduate Taught Scholarships for study on one of our eligible Masters programmes, including The Exeter MBA, in 2022/23. These are aimed at exceptional international candidates who would otherwise be unable to pursue their sustainability academic and career goals and who will increase our University community’s diversity and inclusion. The awards cover the full tuition fees and a stipend for living costs.
You can apply for one of these awards if you:
- are classified as an International student for fees purposes;
- are a citizen/passport holder of a Low or Middle Income Country (eligible countries appear in the first three columns);
- already hold an offer to study an eligible Masters programme from the table above at the University of Exeter in the 2022/23 academic year; and
- have not previously studied or worked in a High Income country.
Further information about how to apply can be found here. Deadlines for applications 1st April 2022.
Please note, you can apply for more than one scholarship, but if you are awarded more than one, the greater award will be given. A bursary can be awarded in addition to a scholarship.
Postgraduate loans for up to £11,570 are also available to UK applicants
- More information about postgraduate loans are available
- More information about our application process and entry requirements.
Sept 2022 start
All students: £35,000
Full-time MBA students
Fees are to be paid either in full, at the start of the programme, or in two equal instalments.
- 50% at the beginning of Term 1 (September)
- 50% at the beginning of Term 2 (January)
Download our brochure
For more detailed information about The Exeter MBA, download our brochure.