Scholarships, funding and tuition fees
At the University of Exeter Business School we want to ensure we attract the very brightest minds and talent from all over the world, regardless of financial background. That’s why this year, we have over £500,000 worth of scholarships available to outstanding MBA candidates.
Our Better World Scholarships are awarded by the MBA Programme Director to students who can demonstrate outstanding academic merit or financial need and a commitment to the ethos of the programme. We have up to £500,000 worth of scholarships available. To be considered for a scholarship, all you need to do is apply for The Exeter MBA. If you are a suitable candidate, we’ll make you an offer. No complications. Please note these scholarships are awarded entirely at the discretion of the Business School.
A number of academic excellence scholarships are available for all applicants in possession of a good GMAT score, as follows. Please note these scholarships are subject to availability:
- Score of 600 - 649 awarded scholarship of £2,000
- Score of 650 - 700 awarded scholarship of £3,000
- Score of 700 or over awarded scholarship of £6,000
The Colfuturo-Ayudar Scholarship is a joint award combining a Colfuturo loan/scholarship with an Exeter award funded by a generous donation to the University. It is intended to support the development of Colombian students who will use the expertise gained from The Exeter MBA to make a positive social, business and environmental impact. The award covers the full cost of international tuition fees plus a substantial subsistence allowance.
To apply for the Colfuturo-Ayudar Scholarship please make an application to The Exeter MBA allowing sufficient time (up to 2 weeks) to process your application, as all eligible applicants are invited to interview by Skype before any decision is made. Then you can submit your scholarship application to Colfuturo between 7th January - 29th February 2020.
To be eligible for funding you must:
- Be from Colombia
- Meet the Exeter MBA entry requirements and have a conditional offer of a place on the programme
- Apply for the Colfuturo funding - applications open during the convocatoria period 7th January - 29th February 2020. More information can be found here.
Please note, you can apply for more than one scholarship, but if you are awarded more than one, the greater award will be given. A bursary can be awarded in addition to a scholarship.
Postgraduate loans for up to £10,609 are also available to UK applicants
- More information about postgraduate loans are available
- More information about our application process and entry requirements.
Sept 2020 start
All students: £30,000
Full-time MBA students
Fees are to be paid either in full, at the start of the programme, or in two equal instalments.
- 50% at the beginning of Term 1 (September)
- 50% at the beginning of Term 2 (January)
Download our brochure
For more detailed information about The Exeter MBA, download our brochure.