The Athena SWAN Bronze award reflects the Business School's commitment to advancing gender equality.
Latest Exeter Expertise articles
Research in the Business School
Reflecting the University and Russell Group’s mission to maintain the very best research and unrivalled links with business and the public sector, we partner with leading global, national and regional organisations to make our research relevant and impactful.
|Our research is world leading and underpinned by three pillars:|
Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2021
Our research was rated as world-leading or internationally excellent in the Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2021.
92% of Business and Management and 89% of Economics research is world leading or internationally excellent.
Business and Management Studies
- 92% of our Business and Management research is world leading or internationally excellent
- 100% of our Business and Management research has internationally excellent impact
- We are 9th in the UK for our Business and Management research in the REF 2021**
Economics and Econometrics
- More than 91% of our Economics and Econometrics outputs are internationally excellent
- We are 17th in the UK for our world-leading Economics and Econometrics research
*Results based on research rated 4* and 3*
**Based on GPA score
Leadership for a Better World
This is where we translate our academic research into practical insights and solutions for individuals and organisations. It provides the latest thinking in our core areas of expertise: Environmental Sustainability, Responsible Leadership and Technological Transformation.
Explore the insights from our academics across a wide range of topics, intended to provoke discussion and examine the role of business in a rapidly changing global environment. We are redefining the role of business. Providing leadership for a better world.
Learn more about our expertise