PhD Candidate in Management (Circular Economy)
Hope Hall, University of Exeter, Prince of Wales Road, Exeter, EX4 4PL
I am a PhD researcher at the Exeter Centre for the Circular Economy (UKRI National Interdisciplinary Circular Economy Research Hub) from Sydney, Australia who is genuinely curious about regenerative economics and sustainable business practices and how they contribute to enterprise goals and, more broadly, an ecologically stable global future.
- Master of Sustainability, University of Sydney (2021; High Distinction)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Majors: International Business and Industrial relations and Human Resources), University of Sydney (2018; Distinction; Recipient of Jack McCormack Perpetual Prize in Industrial Relations Practice)
- University of Sydney Undergraduate Tutor
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Foundations of Work and Employment
- Associate Human Resources Manager at Procter and Gamble Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) (Primary role: Talent Supply Leader & Sales Capability co-ordination for ANZ. Additional responsibilities: Vibrant Living and Medical point of contact for ANZ, member of Sustainability Committee, team member of ‘Work Happy’ (employee wellbeing program), and Intern and Graduate programs manager.)
- Account Executive at Circul8 (digital agency based in Sydney, Australia)
My research principally aims to contribute to the knowledge of how to strategify circular economy principles within transitioning businesses to increase the chances of newly implemented practices achieving their intended outcomes, with particular interest in the active role of metrics and measurement systems.
No publications found