When not lecturing at Exeter, I am a Managing Director at AnaCap Financial Partners, a Private Equity firm specialising in Financial Services.
Prior to joining AnaCap, I was a Partner at Oliver Wyman Financial Services, specialising on European Financial Sector.
I have also worked in Investment Banking for a global bank Nomura as well as for the International Monetary Fund.
I hold a Master’s Degree in Financial Economics from the University of Oxford.
- Evolution of Risk Management in Banks
Key publications | Publications by category | Publications by year
No publications found
- Managing Director, AnaCap Financial Partners
- Risk Management in Financial Services
- Operational Risk in Banks
- Credit Risk Measurement and Management
- Enterprise Risk Management