Dr Pradeep Kumar
Senior Lecturer in Economics
+44 (0) 1392 724486
Streatham Court, University of Exeter, Rennes Drive, Exeter, EX4 4PU, UK
Dr. Pradeep Kumar joined the University of Exeter Business School in 2014 as a Lecturer in the Economics Department.
- PhD in Economics from The Pennsylvania State University (2013)
BTech & MTech (5-year Integrated) in Mathematics and Computing, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (2004)
- Empirical Industrial Organisation
- Applied Econometrics
- Computational Methods
Dr. Pradeep Kumar is interested in the area of applied micro-econometrics. His main area of focus so far has been industrial organisation. His work involves use of structural econometric tools and computational methods.
Publications by category
Publications by year
Pradeep is interested in teaching applied econometrics, empirical industrial organisation and machine learning.
- BEE3066 - Machine Learning for Economics
- BEE3071 - Applied Econometrics for Business
- BEEM115 - Research Design and Dissertation
- BEEM124 - Dissertation