Postdoctoral Research Associate (INDEX)
+44(0) 74 594 127 29
In did my master in the European Research Center for information Systems (Muenster) and later worked as a lecturer in Higher School of Economics (Moscow). My experience comprises consulting work, primarily strategic information planning and advisory. My postgraduate research was completed in Manchester, where I participated in the EU-funded project on Decentralised Agile Coordination Across Supply Chains (DIGICOR).
I received several important awards:
- AIS Doctoral Student Service Award, 14 Dec 2019
- BAM2019 Tony Beasley Award - Highly Commended, 2 Sep 2019
- BAM2018 - Best developmental paper award on Inter-organisational Collaboration, 7 Sep 2018
- Connected Everything - Early Career Researcher Placement, 15 May 2018
- Collaborative business models
- Digital ecosystems
- Digital transformation in industries
My research interests are related with investigating the impact of digital technologies and new collaborative business models to industries, companies and individuals. In particular, I am interested in the changes which are brought by data-driven technologies.
My current project investigates the impact of digital technologies and new digital business models to transform the animal health industry within the Veterinary Health Innovation Engine (vHive), a research initiative partially funded by Zoetis and managed through the University of Surrey.
My teaching interests correspond to my research interests and include the topics related to digital transformation in industries. I have experience teaching Enterprise Architecture, Business Process Management and Digital Business Models.