Accreditation and Rankings Manager
+44 (0) 1392 725085
Hope Hall, University of Exeter, Prince of Wales Road, Exeter, EX4 4PL
Gemma joined the Business School as Quality Assurance and Enhancement Officer in August 2012. In February 2017, Gemma went on secondment to work within the central Quality and Standards team, working as both Policy Advisor for Quality Review and subsequently Policy Advisor for Faculty Policy and Governance. In July 2018, Gemma returned to the School as Accreditation and Rankings Manager.
In this post, Gemma is responsible for:
- Lead on School accreditation processes for AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB, providing high-level project management support to senior management to initiate and coordinate accreditation activity
- Lead on School participation in international rankings such as FT and QS.
- Engage with key stakeholders to ensure strategic objectives are implemented and monitored, in line with the School's commitment to continuous improvement
- Ensure quality and accreditation activity is embedded in the School's governance processes
- Build relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external to facilitate the accreditation and rankings processes and share best practice
Gemma is also a graduate of the University, having completed her honours degree in History in June 2012.
- BA (Hons) History