How to apply
All admissions decisions are made by the MBA Programme Director. We guarantee to ensure all applications are given full and careful consideration.
Any offer will only be made after virtual video interview (by Zoom or Skype). Our entry standards are high, so please ensure you give your utmost attention to your application, as only the best applicants will be invited to join The Exeter MBA.
The online application system provides you with a personalised area where you can manage your application. You will need to send supporting documents once you have sent us your application.
|Programme||Code||Duration||Start date||Apply online|
|The Exeter MBA (Full-time)||C927||12 months||September 2022||APPLY NOW ›|
You should check the following are included when sending your application:
- Transcript and degree certificate for first/second degree
- Detailed CV
- Two professional reference letters
- Personal statement supporting your application, detailing your achievements in your career so far, what experiences you will bring to the programme, and how you think The Exeter MBA will enhance your career and your future aspirations
- Evidence of English proficiency if applicable
- We do not require GMAT, but if you have a GMAT Score you should upload with your application in support of your academic qualifications
- After submitting your application, qualified applicants will be contacted by the MBA Admissions team to arrange an interview.
Please contact the MBA Admissions team for more information.
Download our brochure
For more detailed information about The Exeter MBA, download our brochure.