The Exeter Leadership Partners' experience has been absolutely fascinating. The programme and the support from Exeter University has been first class. Poignant and contemporary speakers from across the commercial and public sectors, challenging debate amongst a diverse array of delegates and numerous points of intellectual depth have collectively given me a rich seam for reflection. That I can now draw on that in my senior appointments, is especially relevant.
Air Vice Marshall Andy Turner CBE MA RAF
Head of Military Operations UK
Running successfully since 2000, The Exeter Leadership Partners (ELP) programme is designed to develop the personal qualities, insights and confidence of talented individuals who have been identified by their organisations to become their top leaders. The ELP develops and explores innovative approaches to leadership and resolutions of leadership dilemmas through a nurturing and unique approach, enabling conversations that cannot be held elsewhere, based on high trust relationships.
The ELP is designed and delivered specifically for the leaders of our Partner organisations. Participants have access to our world-class faculty, the latest research, senior leaders as guest speakers at events and a unique cross-sector network of leaders. The programme provides a unique platform for the development of top leaders with a close-knit group of participants drawn from the senior cadre of a small group of organisations.
- Designed for a small group of selected individuals on the threshold of strategic leadership, drawn from our Partners in the public, private and voluntary sectors.
- Content focuses on five core pillars: strategic awareness; sense making; creativity and innovation; self-awareness; and peer learning
- The programme consists of three 24 hour residential events per year. *
- Inspirational executive speakers.
- Events are designed to challenge participants’ political, environmental, social and technological perspectives as well as providing the latest research into leadership styles and trends.
- Collaboration and networking opportunities with colleagues from a wide range of other industries and sectors.
- Each participant has access to a Critical Friend (drawn from ExCL Fellows and Business School Associates) to support practical application and ongoing learning.