Dr Jeff Jia
Lecturer in Supply Network Management
Peer reviewed journal papers
- Jia, F. and Zsidisin, G. (in press). “Supply Relational Risk: What Role Does Guanxi Play?”, accepted for publication by Journal of Business Logistics.
- Jia, F., Lamming, R., Orzes, G., Sartor, M. and Nassimbeni, G (2014). “International Purchasing Offices in China: An dynamic evolution process model”, International Business Review 23, 580-593 (ABS 3*).
- Jia, F., Lamming, R., Sartor, M., Orzes, G., and Nassimbeni, G. (in press, 2014). “Global purchasing strategy and International Purchasing Offices: Evidence from case studies”, International Journal of Production Economics (3*). Accepted for publication
- Sartor, M., Orzes, G., Nassimbeni, G., Jia, F., and Lamming, R. (in press, 2014). “International Purchasing Offices: Literature review and research directions”, Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management (2*). Accepted for publication
- Trifilova, A., Bessant, J., Jia, F. and Gosling, J. (2013). “Sustainability-driven innovation and the Climate Savers’ programme: Experience of international companies in China”, Corporate Governance (1*). Accepted for publication
- Jia, F. and Lamming, R. (2013). “Dyadic learning in an international context:
Evidence from Sino-West supply relationships”. International Journal of Operations and Production Management, 33, 5 (3*)
- Zhou, Y., Li, H. and Jia, F. (2012). “Offshore sourcing for Chinese enterprises: Case studies”, China Business and Market, 2 (in Chinese)
- Zhou, Y., Liu, S., and Jia, F. (2011). “An stage model of offshore sourcing for Chinese enterprises”, China Business and Market, 1 (in Chinese)
- Zhou, Y., Liu, S., and Jia, F. (2011). “An empirical study of offshore sourcing for Chinese enterprises”, Enterprise Economy, 11 (in Chinese)
- Jia, F. and Rutherford, C. (2010).“Mitigation of supply chain relational risk caused by cultural differences between China and the west”, International Journal of Logistics Management, 21, 2 (ABS 2*; Cranfield 3*)
- Christopher, M., Jia, F., Khan, O., Mena, C., Palmer, A. and Sandberg, E. (2007). Global Sourcing and Logistics. Report of Global Sourcing and Logistics Project for DFT (Department for Transport), UK
- Mena, C., Christopher, M., Johnson, M., and Jia, F. (2007). Innovation in Logistics Services. Report for NESTA (National Endowment for Science, Technology and Arts.
- Jia, Fu. and Gosling, J. (2012). WWF Climate Savers Chinese Innovation Case Studies Reports. 8 case reports for Worldwide Fund for Nature.
Published practitioner journal papers
- Jia, Fu and Rutherford, Christine. (2008). “Watch your Guanxi.” Supply Chain Standard. London. February/March.
- Jia, F. and Witzel, M. (2012). “Competing in China: Fairmont hotels”, Financial Times, July 3rd, 2012.
Jeff publishes on average 2 conference papers per year.