Dr Jeff Jia
Senior Lecturer in Supply Network Management
- Huo, Y. and Jia, F. ed. (2009). Supply Chain the Way to Flat Organisation, ISBN 978-953-7619-35-0, USA: InTech
Jia, F., Gosling, J. and Witzel, M. (2015). Sustainability champion: how international companies are changing the face of business in China. UK: Green Leaf
Refereed journal papers published or accepted
- Jia, F. Gao, R., Lamming, R. and Wilding, R. (2015 forthcoming). “Adaptation of supply management towards a hybrid culture: The case of a Japanese automaker”, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal. (ABS 3*) Accepted for publication.
- Jia, F., Wang, X., Mustafee, N. and Hao, L. (2015 forthcoming). “Investigating the Feasibility of Supply Chain-Centric Business Models in 3D Chocolate Printing: A Simulation Study”, Technological Forecasting and Social Change (3*) Accepted for publication
- Gosling, J., Jia, F., Gong, Y. and Brown, S. (2015 forthcoming). “The role of supply chain leadership in the learning of sustainable practice: Toward an integrated framework”. Journal of Cleaner Production. Accepted for publication
- Appolloni, A., Sun, H., Jia, F. and Li, X. (2015). “Green procurement in the Private Sector: A State of the Art Review between 1996 and 2013.” Journal of Cleaner Production. 85, 122-133
- Sartor M., Orzes G., Nassimbeni G., Jia F., Lamming R., (2015),"International purchasing offices in China: roles and resource/capability requirements", International Journal of Operations & Production Management, Vol. 35, No. 8, pp. 1125 – 1157. (ABS 4*),
- Luo, J., Guo, H., Jia, F., and Hu, Z. (2015). “Cooperatives’ Technology Acquisition Modes in Agricultural Technical Innovation System: Research based on Grounded Theory.” Journal of Management Case Study, Vol 8 (2) (In Chinese)
- Jia, F. and Zsidisin, G. (2014). “Supply Relational Risk: What Role Does Guanxi Play?”, Journal of Business Logistics, 25 (3), 259-267 (ABS 2*, Cranfield 3*)
- Jia, F., Lamming, R., Orzes, G., Sartor, M. and Nassimbeni, G (2014). “International Purchasing Offices in China: An dynamic evolution process model”, International Business Review 23, 580-593 (ABS 3*).
- Jia, F., Lamming, R., Sartor, M., Orzes, G., and Nassimbeni, G. (2014). “Global purchasing strategy and International Purchasing Offices: Evidence from case studies”, International Journal of Production Economics, 154, 284-298 (ABS 3*).
- Sartor, M., Orzes, G., Nassimbeni, G., Jia, F., and Lamming, R. (2014). “International Purchasing Offices: Literature review and research directions”, Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management, 20,1-17 (ABS 2*).
- Trifilova, A., Bessant, J., Jia, F. and Gosling, J. (2013). “Sustainability-driven innovation and the Climate Savers’ programme: Experience of international companies in China”, Corporate Governance, 13 (5), 599-612.
- Jia, F. and Lamming, R. (2013). “Dyadic learning in an international context: Evidence from Sino-West supply relationships”. International Journal of Operations and Production Management, 33(5), 528-561 (ABS 4*)
- Zhou, Y., Li, H. and Jia, F. (2012). “Offshore sourcing for Chinese enterprises: Case studies”, China Business and Market, 2 (in Chinese)
- Zhou, Y., Liu, S., and Jia, F. (2011). “An stage model of offshore sourcing for Chinese enterprises”, China Business and Market, 1 (in Chinese)
- Zhou, Y., Liu, S., and Jia, F. (2011). “An empirical study of offshore sourcing for Chinese enterprises”, Enterprise Economy, 11 (in Chinese)
- Jia, F. and Rutherford, C. (2010).“Mitigation of supply chain relational risk caused by cultural differences between China and the west”, International Journal of Logistics Management, 21 (2), 251-270 (cited 33 times according to google scholar citation)
Chapters in Books
- Lamming, R. and Jia, F. (2011). “Discontinuous Innovation in Supply Relationship Management-two Cases and A Future Research Direction”, in Evangelista, P. and McKinnon, A. (Eds) Supply Chain Innovation for Competing in highly dynamic markets: challenges and solutions. USA: IGI Global