Take your career further - University of Exeter Business School
We’ve taken just over a decade to establish the University of Exeter Business School as one of the UK’s leading institutions. We’ve achieved this by striving to be the best we can be, bringing together inspirational and internationally-respected business scholars from around the world in an environment that combines historical and intellectual heritage with modern facilities.
Why join the University of Exeter Business School?
- By 2021 we aim to be amongst the best university-based business schools; top 100 in the world, top 25 in Europe and top 10 in the UK.
- We offer the freedom and support to pursue your intellectual interests and to work creatively across disciplines to generate internationally recognised research.
- According to the 2014 Research Excellence Framework, 94% of the School’s research is internationally recognised, with 73% being internationally excellent or world-leading.
- Ranked #5 for Accounting & Finance and #6 for Business & Management in the Complete University Guide 2018.
- We are at the forefront of collaboration with overseas universities and international corporate partners, engaging on issues of global importance.
- When you join the Business School you will have full access to our University benefits package.
Business School strategy
Our Mission: To deliver outstanding and innovative business education and research that addresses the major challenges confronting businesses and society.
Our Vision: We will be recognised globally for bringing together outstanding students, faculty and partners to develop exceptionally able and employable graduates, and to create distinctive research of the highest calibre and relevance.
- We will sustain academic excellence consistent with being amongst the best business schools internationally.
- We will provide outstanding career development opportunities for our students: creating a School with exceptional alumni.
- We will conduct research with world-class impact.
|Job title||Location||Reference||Application deadline|
|Quality Assurance Academic Mentor||P78148||24 Sep 2021|
|Lecturer / Senior Lecturer (E&R) in Human Resource Management||Exeter||S75155||24 Sep 2021|
|Associate Lecturer - Academic Mentor||P78147||24 Sep 2021|
|Professor (E&R) in Economics||Exeter||P76339||24 Sep 2021|
|Lecturer / Senior Lecturer (E&S) in Degree Apprenticeships, Finance||Exeter||R75780||24 Sep 2021|
|Lecturer in Entrepreneurship (E&S)||Exeter||P70141||27 Sep 2021|
|Professor in Finance and Accounting (E&R)||Exeter||R44482||30 Sep 2021|
|Senior Lecturer Accountancy Degree Apprenticeships (E&S)||P78162||5 Oct 2021|
|Lecturer in Sustainable Business (E&S)||Exeter||R70140||13 Oct 2021|