Sorry but this form has now closed
Module Change Form 2019-0 (TERM 2)
Module changes will be open from on Monday 13th January until 12pm (noon) on Friday 24th January 2020.
This request form should only be used for students wishing to select Business School modules (those prefixed with a BEA, BEE, BEF, BEM or BUS).
Please also note the following:
- Changes will be completed as soon as possible, we aim to process requests within five working days.
- Forms which are incomplete or contain errors will not be completed: you will be notified via email and the form will need to be resubmitted with errors corrected.
- Students will be added on a first-come, first served basis
- Where no spaces are available students will automatically be added to the waiting list and will be added to the module if a space becomes available: you will be notified via email
- Should you wish to delete your request please see a member of the team at the Information Point
- No changes will be processed after 12pm (noon) at the end of week two of term.
- If you are added to a waiting list, you should continue to attend the modules to which you are enrolled.
- Students wishing to select a module from the level below will not be processed until the first Monday of term.
Module availability can be found via this link, under Module Change.
If you wish to remind yourself of your programme requirements you can do so here:
Have some feedback on the process? Let us know here.