Sorry but this form has not yet opened for applications. Opening January 2 2019, 9:00 am
Module Change Form 2018-9
Module change requests will not be accepted after 12pm on Friday 25th January 2019
This request form should only be used for students wishing to select Business School modules (those prefixed with a BEA, BEE, BEF, BEM, CLS or BUS).
Please also note the following:
- Please ensure you check the module timetable for the module you wish to select before using the online module change form. This is to ensure you can take the module before selecting it, students with a clash on their timetable will be e-mailed to change module again. You can check module timetables here.
- Changes will be completed as soon as possible, we aim to process requests submitted before the start of term by Wednesday 16th January, those submitted on Monday 14th January or after will be processed within three working days.
- Forms which are incomplete or contain errors will not be completed: you will be notified via email and the form will need to be resubmitted with errors corrected.
- Students will be added on a first-come, first served basis
- Where no spaces are available students will automatically be added to the waiting list and will be added to the module if a space becomes available: you will be notified via email
- Should you wish to delete your request please see a member of the team at the Information Point
- No changes will be processed after 12pm (noon) at the end of week two of term.
- If you are added to a waiting list, you should continue to attend the modules to which you are enrolled.