How to apply
Our central Graduate School Office give priority to all application forms for MBA programmes, and all admissions decisions are made by the Director of the MBA Programme. We guarantee to ensure all applications are given full and careful consideration. Any offer will only be made after interview (by Skype or in person). Our entry standards are high, so please ensure you give your utmost attention to your application, as only the best applicants will be invited to join the MBA.
Don't forget: you can increase your chances of securing a place in the programme by addressing our 2017 Future Thinking Challenge and we will reward your engagement with our programme with a £2,000 discount off the tuition fees!
The Graduate School accepts applications online, via a secure electronic application form over the Internet and we encourage you to use this method, as it is the quickest and most efficient method for applying for admission. The online application system provides you with a personalised area where you can manage your postgraduate applications. You can also save unfinished applications to edit at a later date or in several sittings. You will need to send supporting documents once you have sent us your application.
Please note that you will be required to create a user name and password to login; this will enable the form to be saved and reworked on at your convenience before final submission.
|Programme||Code||Duration||Start date||Apply online|
|The Exeter MBA (Full-time)||C927||12 months||September 2018||APPLY NOW - full-time ›|
|The Exeter Executive MBA||C927M||30 months||September 2018||APPLY NOW - executive ›|
You should check the following are included when sending your application:
- transcript and degree certificate for first/second degree;
- if you are in possession of your GMAT please upload with your application; applicants in possession of a GMAT score of 650 and above automatically qualify for our MBA Academic Excellence scholarship
- two professional reference letters - on company letterhead, originals again;
- personal statement supporting your application, detailing your achievements in your career so far, what experiences you will bring to the programme, how you think the Exeter MBA will enhance your career and your future aspirations; if you are addressing our 2018 Future Thinking Challenge to secure a discount off your tuition fees, please address ONE of the five suggested questions in your personal statement while stating what experiences you will bring to the programme;
- detailed CV;
- if applicable, evidence of English proficiency. Please note you will need to meet our English language requirement before you can apply for any scholarship. Please ensure you allow sufficient time for arranging your English test and for results to be released. Scholarship application deadline will be around the end of May 2018;
- after submitting your application, you will be contacted by the MBA office to arrange an interview.
Please contact the MBA Office for more information.