Exeter, simply a great place to be
A Global Top 100 University, UK Top 10 Russell Group of "elite" Universities
Being at the University of Exeter Business School is a great experience. We believe that what we have to offer is something special: a cutting edge, forward looking MBA programme developed with leading corporate partners at a Global Top 100 University. In the UK we are ranked in the Top 10 for every subject we teach, and no other University in the UK has matched our records in those league tables.
You will be based in one of the leading business schools in the UK with access to some of the world’s most respected academics and with outstanding resources and facilities.
Add to this our links with industry, evidenced through the MBA’s network of corporate partners and an international reputation that attracts some of the world's leading academics, and you can see why an MBA at the University of Exeter Business School is becoming the first choice for many people all over the world.
You will also be enriched by the setting – Exeter is one of the finest campus sites in the UK and with a proud intellectual heritage.
World class facilities in an exceptional location
- Our Streatham Campus is one of the most beautiful in the country which has recently benefited from a £350 million investment programme in new buildings, research centres, student residences and campus facilities.
- Located in a picturesque and historical cathedral city, Exeter is an excellent place to live: safe, student-friendly and a world away from the crime sometimes associated with large cities.
- The city is known for its stunning cathedral, the waterfront and quay, restaurants, cafés and bars, a vibrant central shopping area, libraries, gardens, parks, and museums - all within walking distance of each other and the University.
- Our library and IT facilities are vital to our research excellence. Our libraries have recently undergone a £9 million refurbishment, with 24/7 facilities available in Exeter.
- Over £11 million of capital investment has given Exeter some of the best sports facilities in the country, including new indoor tennis facilities to LTA standards and a new £2 million cricket centre.