A worldwide reputation
- Accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA)
- Accredited by EQUIS, the world leading international accreditation for business schools
- PRME member - the Business School is part of the Principles for Responsible Management Education initiative whose mission is to inspire and champion responsible management education, research and thought leadership globally
- ABIS member - a unique alliance of companies, business schools and academic institutions, committed to integrating business in society issues into the heart of management theory and practice. Our membership ensures we are part of international research, debate and discussion relating to ABIS four key areas of expertise: Sustainability, change and innovation; purpose ethics and leadership; strategic management and economics and corporate and public governance
The Exeter MBA was awarded the top spot “with five dedicated courses and five institutes each related to sustainability, and 253 faculty publications related to the field in the last three years.” Corporate Knights evaluated 134 programs, nine per cent more than in 2016. Of these programs, 70.9 per cent boast dedicated courses in the subject area for their MBA students.
For the second consecutive year both our Full Time and Executive MBA programmes have been recognised among the leading MBA programmes in the world by CEO Magazine’s 2017 Global MBA rankings.
- Our Full Time programme has been awarded "Tier One" status
- Our Executive programme is ranked 3rd in the UK and 21st in the world
CEO Magazine reached out to business schools across North America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the BRICS, and received responses from over 160 institutions. Using a ranking system entirely geared and weighted to fact-based criteria, the magazine aims to cut through the noise and provide potential students with a performance benchmark for those schools under review.
Our MBA has been recognised for the first time in 2012 by the Washington-based Aspen Institute in their biennial Beyond Grey Pinstripes Rankings. Our MBA was ranked 2nd in the UK, 9th in Europe and 47th in the world. The ranking measures MBA programmes against how well they prepare their students for the environmental, social and ethical complexities of modern-day business.
Our MBA is not only accredited by the Association of MBAs, but our award-winning One Planet MBA progamme was presented with a "High Commended Award for Innovation" upon its creation in 2011, and The Exeter MBA continues to build on that success.
The University of Exeter is now ranked 130th in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, placing it among the very best institutions across the globe.
The University of Exeter has been ranked best in the UK for providing the best international student experience.
The University was awarded number 1 in the ‘International Student Choice Category’, up against strong competition from the University of Cambridge and the University of Oxford.
The University has been named by the Times and Sunday Times Good University Times "Sports University of the Year 2015/16", the accolade comes after the University invested more than £20 million in its sporting estate over the past decade, including a £9 million boost to the Sports Park on the Streatham Campus including the new state-of-the-art Russell Seal Fitness Centre.
The Business School is ranked in the top 10 for two core subjects (Accounting and Finance, Business Studies) in The Complete University Guide 2018. The University of Exeter was also ranked 14th overall in The Complete University Guide rankings.
The University of Exeter was ranked 11th overall in The Guardian University Guide 2017 rankings.
In The Times and The Sunday Times University Guide 2018, the University of Exeter was ranked 14th in the UK.
The University of Exeter was awarded University of the Year by the internationally-respected Sunday Times University Guide 2013.
Read about other University of Exeter Business School accreditations and rankings.