A worldwide reputation
- Accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA)
- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
Accredited by EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS)
- PRME member - the Business School is part of the Principles for Responsible Management Education initiative whose mission is to inspire and champion responsible management education, research and thought leadership globally
- ABIS member - a unique alliance of companies, business schools and academic institutions, committed to integrating business in society issues into the heart of management theory and practice. Our membership ensures we are part of international research, debate and discussion relating to ABIS four key areas of expertise: Sustainability, change and innovation; purpose ethics and leadership; strategic management and economics and corporate and public governance
The Exeter MBA secured a spot in The Economist’s Which MBA? Rankings 2019.
The rankings featured the top 100 full-time programmes globally, and highlighted our MBA’s strengths in new career opportunities, student quality and diversity, and personal development and educational experience.
Our Full-time and Executive MBA programmes have again been recognised among the leading MBA programmes in the world by CEO Magazine’s 2019 Global MBA rankings.
- Our Full Time programme has been awarded "Tier One" status
- Our Executive programme is ranked 16th in the world
CEO Magazine’s 2019 Global MBA Rankings featured 292 MBA programmes from 25 countries, and aims to cut through the noise and provide potential students with a performance benchmark for those schools under review.
Scores were based on each school’s performance in quality of faculty, international diversity and exposure, class size, accreditation, faculty to student ratio, price, work experience, professional development, gender parity and delivery methods.
The Exeter MBA secured a Top 3 position in the Corporate Knights’ Better World MBA Rankings for a second year running.
Taking the top spot in 2017, The Exeter MBA placed second in the 2018 rankings where 141 business schools were assessed across 25 countries, further solidifying our programme’s commitment to inspiring leaders for a better world.
The Business School is ranked in the top 10 for two core subjects (Accounting and Finance, Business Studies) in The Complete University Guide 2018. The University of Exeter was also ranked 14th overall in The Complete University Guide rankings.
In The Times and The Sunday Times University Guide 2018, the University of Exeter was ranked 14th in the UK.
The University of Exeter has been ranked best in the UK for providing the best international student experience.
The University was awarded number 1 in the ‘International Student Choice Category’, up against strong competition from the University of Cambridge and the University of Oxford.
The University of Exeter was ranked 11th overall in The Guardian University Guide 2017 rankings.
The University has been named by the Times and Sunday Times Good University Times "Sports University of the Year 2015/16", the accolade comes after the University invested more than £20 million in its sporting estate over the past decade, including a £9 million boost to the Sports Park on the Streatham Campus including the new state-of-the-art Russell Seal Fitness Centre.
The University of Exeter is now ranked 130th in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, placing it among the very best institutions across the globe.
The University of Exeter was awarded University of the Year by the internationally-respected Sunday Times University Guide 2013.
Our MBA has been recognised for the first time in 2012 by the Washington-based Aspen Institute in their biennial Beyond Grey Pinstripes Rankings. Our MBA was ranked 2nd in the UK, 9th in Europe and 47th in the world. The ranking measures MBA programmes against how well they prepare their students for the environmental, social and ethical complexities of modern-day business.
Our MBA is not only accredited by the Association of MBAs, but our award-winning One Planet MBA programme was presented with a "High Commended Award for Innovation" upon its creation in 2011, and The Exeter MBA continues to build on that success.
Read about other University of Exeter Business School accreditations and rankings.