Exeter, simply a great place to be
World class facilities in an exceptional location
- Our Streatham Campus is one of the most beautiful in the country which has recently benefited from a £350 million investment programme in new buildings, research centres, student residences and campus facilities.
- Located in a picturesque and historical cathedral city, Exeter is an excellent place to live: safe, student-friendly and a world away from the crime sometimes associated with large cities.
- The city is known for its stunning cathedral, the waterfront and quay, restaurants, cafés and bars, a vibrant central shopping area, libraries, gardens, parks, and museums - all within walking distance of each other and the University.
- Our library and IT facilities are vital to our research excellence. Our libraries have recently undergone a £9 million refurbishment, with 24/7 facilities available in Exeter.
- Over £11 million of capital investment has given Exeter some of the best sports facilities in the country, including new indoor tennis facilities to LTA standards and a new £2 million cricket centre.
An introductory video to the University of Exeter