"I incorporate psychological expertise, emotional and spiritual intelligence into my coaching and training work."
|Company:||Wise Goose Limnited|
Ask me about the work I do with Clients
I coach leaders at a crossroads or in transition.
I work with a diverse range of clients from public, private and charitable sectors; people who are seeking new ways of sustaining their humanity in the world of work. These are often high achievers with a track record of success who are grappling with ‘big’ questions about how to connect deeper values to pragmatic action through work; questions about the impact of business on wider stakeholder groups, how to develop responsible ‘moral’ business, how to improve staff wellbeing and create ‘good’ work - as well as deliver financial success. Our conversations often involve engaging with tensions and paradoxes between individual aspirations to engage in meaningful work and bottom line business imperatives.
I also facilitate small teams and supervise professional coaches.
I am director of Wise Goose Limited
Wise Goose delivers a ‘values led’ training in professional coaching at foundation and practitioner levels at a stunning venue on Dartmoor.
I have a track record in organization development:
As a trainer I utilise a range of frameworks and tools from positive psychology, psychosynthesis and Action Research to improve practice and the development of self-reflection and systemic thinking. Action Research was a core component of my MSc in Responsibility & Business Practice (awarded by University of Bath School of Management).
Tell me everything about …
- What really matters to you? What inspires you?
- How does the work you do make a real difference to others?
- How could your organisation stand for something that is worthwhile?
- At work can you openly discuss when you do not live up to your values?
- How can you close the gap between - your ‘espoused’ values and actual actions? What’s your next step?
- What stops you?
Here is what you should know about working with me:
- I’ve worked in management, trained as a psychotherapist and undertaken a number of training and consulting roles. I am an ICF (International Coach Federation) Associate Certified Coach and a U.K. Council for Psychotherapy registered psychotherapist.
- I incorporate psychological expertise, emotional and spiritual intelligence into my coaching and training work.