Facilitator, trainer and team coach
|Company||Diamond Facilitation UK|
Ask me about the work I do with clients
I facilitate leadership programmes, team development, and staff engagement programmes. My focus is on changing cultures and improving organisational performance. I work with specific groups or across whole organisations.
I am particularly effective in helping leaders and teams develop their emotional intelligence, improve decision making, deal constructively with conflict, and build resilience.
I have a track record of:
- Leading the highly influential training function of a national charity
- Running powerful experiential leadership programmes across all levels of management
- Helping to develop high performing teams
- Leading a successful staff engagement programme to shift the culture of a failing NHS organisation
Please tell me everything about
- Your business, your organisation, and how you want it to develop
- Your people, their current strengths and what needs to change
- The outcomes you want and how we can work in partnership to achieve them
Here is what you should know about working with me
- I always work in line with my core values – flexibility, collaboration and focus on results. These are very important to me and you will see them reflected in everything I do.
- I work in partnership with others who bring added value to my clients.
- I am solution focused, which means a stress on the future not the past, solutions rather than problems, and strengths rather than weaknesses.
- Most of my experience is in the voluntary and public sectors.
- I am accredited to use the Myers-Briggs Instrument and Margerison-McCann Team Management System. I am also a qualified Action Learning Facilitator.