"I like to work experientially with clients, and offer a unique and highly effective horse-led learning process in the outdoors. This brings depth, authenticity and speed to the learning process."
Ask me about the work I do with Clients
I work with leaders and teams who want to explore how they can be more effective, more fulfilled or more of themselves. I do this through coaching and/or facilitated process. I like to work experientially with clients, and offer a unique and highly effective horse-led learning process in the outdoors. This brings depth, authenticity and speed to the learning process.
The issues people often bring to our work might be around influence, getting “unstuck”, building more fruitful relationships, emotional management, stress and resilience or moving beyond what limits them.
At an organizational level I consult with clients to design and deliver culture and behaviour change interventions to support strategy.
I have a track record in organization development:
- Culture change programme for national automotive company
- Leadership development programme for global consulting business
- Leadership development for senior civil service teams
- Customer service intervention in global telecommunications
Ask me anything about the work I do with CLS/the Business School:
- Coaching and mentoring
Tell me everything about …
- Where are you right now?
- What emotions are you aware of and how?
- What is your network of influence and how can you improve it?
- What situations make you feel frustrated and can you be curious about that frustration?
Here is what you should know about working with me:
- Much like the horses who I might engage in our learning process, my feedback will be immediate, direct, non-judgemental and compassionate. We will set out aims together for your learning process, and I will also be ready to adapt our process as potentially new avenues or needs emerge
- I like work to be fun, and for us both to feel energized by it. Peacefulness, joy and presence are aspects I value greatly in my work.
- I have many years’ experience working in senior HR and leadership roles in three different industries prior to becoming a consultant coach and facilitator in 2006.
- I am a qualified body psychotherapist and am used to working in depth with individuals