“My work removes fear-based limiting and defensive behaviours to enable leaders to ACT with deep Awareness, Connection and Transformation of themselves, their people and the world they live in.”
Prior to becoming a leadership performance coach consultant, Jefferson enjoyed a successful 23-year career in the pharmaceutical industry in which he gained extensive international, cross cultural and cross functional experience in senior commercial positions. His experience in blue-chip and start-up companies provides Jefferson with an extensive experiential framework, through which he is able ground his leadership development work to ensure practical effectiveness and relevance backed up by extensive developmental theory and modelling.
Since 2004, Jefferson has been delivering Executive Performance Coaching internationally at senior levels – Chairman, CEO, Managing Director, Vice President and Director functions – across all business sectors. He has developed expertise in a variety of tools and methodologies that enable him to design and deliver transformational leadership programmes at the individual, team and organisational levels through coaching, facilitating and consulting activities.
Jefferson is co-founder of Extraordinary Leadership and co-author of “An Introduction to 3-Dimensional Leadership” with his co-founder Nigel Linacre. Also, together with Nigel, he co-founded the “Extraordinary Leadership Journey” which places clients in rural Kenyan schools, and “WellBoring”, a charity which provides sustainable water solutions for African communities.
With Extraordinary Leadership the focus is on:
- Developing leadership of self, teams,organisations, and the world they affect
- Developing Awareness and Connection through to Transformation at all these levels
- Establishing a common language, a common conceptual framework and a common experiential base of leadership throughout organisations
All of which is referenced in the 3-Dimensional Leadership Model and hard-wired into Leadership Development Programmes and High-Performance Team workshops.
Geographical spread of clients
Britain, France, Germany, India, Kenya, Spain, Switzerland, USA.
Professional Tools / Training / Qualifications / Memberships
- University of Exeter: Fully Accredited Affiliate at the Centre for Leadership Studies
- Advanced Diploma of Executive Coaching
- Certified Emotional Intelligence practitioner
- Certified Barrett Cultural Transformational Tools practitioner
- Accredited Creative Relaxation practitioner
- Accredited “Up-A-Gear” team coaching practitioner
- Member International Coach Federation (ICF) (PCC)
- Member International Leadership Association
- Member Institute of Directors
- London Business School Management Programme
- Trustee Girasol Foundation (emotional intelligence for children, their teachers and adults; substance abuse prevention)
- Trustee of the XLL Educational Fund
- Trustee of WellBoring
“Leadership is not a style that can be adopted as a set of situation-specific behaviours. Leadership, especially that required in today’s world of significant and dramatic change, is an aspect of Being involving the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual/existential aspects of a person. My work removes fear-based limiting and defensive behaviours to enable leaders to ACT with deep Awareness, Connection and Transformation of themselves, their people and the world they live in.”