The Centre for Leadership Studies brings together outstanding students, faculty and partners. Members of the Centre conduct distinctive and high quality leadership and governance research. The Centre offers a unique teaching and learning environment at undergraduate, postgraduate, MBA and executive levels.
Latest Centre news
- NHS Women on Boards 2017 Report (video) - Professor Ruth Sealy
- Devon Hospitals Race Ahead to Hit Target on Women on Boards - University of Exeter news
- Being an Ethical Business in a Corrupt Environment - Harvard Business Review
- Winner of The Col. Lyndall F Urwick Memorial Prize - Human Relations
- Libraries Unlimited and University of Exeter secure £200,000 Arts Council England research grant - University of Exeter news
- Using Mindfulness To Move Forward - TEDx video
- Three ways Sports Direct can rebuild its reputation - The Conversation
Exeter Leaders Forum
Quarterly events in Exeter for leaders and aspiring leaders
Distinguished speaker series
Biannual events for leaders conferred an Honorary Degree by the University
Exeter Leadership Network days
Quarterly events in London for leaders and aspiring leaders
Annual events for all CLS faculty, associates, fellows, affiliates, former students and participants.