Simply a great place to be
Being at the University of Exeter Business School is a great experience. We believe that what we have to offer is something special. You will be based in one of the leading business schools in the UK with access to some of the world’s most respected academics and with outstanding resources and facilities.
Add to this our links with industry, and an international reputation that attracts some of the world's leading academics, and you can see why an MBA at the University of Exeter Business School is becoming the first choice for many people all over the world.
You will also be enriched by the setting – Exeter is one of the finest campus sites in the UK and with a proud intellectual heritage.
World class facilities in an exceptional location
- Our Streatham Campus is one of the most beautiful in the country which has recently benefited from a £350 million investment programme in new buildings, research centres, student residences and campus facilities.
- Located in a picturesque and historical cathedral city, Exeter is an excellent place to live: safe, student-friendly and a world away from the crime sometimes associated with large cities.
- The city is known for its stunning cathedral, the waterfront and quay, restaurants, cafés and bars, a vibrant central shopping area, libraries, gardens, parks, and museums - all within walking distance of each other and the University.
- Our library and IT facilities are vital to our research excellence. Our libraries have recently undergone a £9 million refurbishment, with 24/7 facilities available in Exeter.
- Over £11 million of capital investment has given Exeter some of the best sports facilities in the country, including new indoor tennis facilities to LTA standards and a new £2 million cricket centre.
Our environmental credentials
Policy and strategy
The University has an Environmental Sustainability Policy which was agreed by the Vice-Chancellors Executive Group on 13 July 2009 (last reviewed and updated in August 2011). The policy outlines the university’s environmental objectives and provides a clear commitment to comply with relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other requirements. Progress against the policy is reviewed annually by the Dual Assurance team.
The University of Exeter has a growing reputation as a centre of excellence for cross-disciplinary research on energy policy, climate change, sustainable futures, ecology, conservation and renewable energy.
We recently opened the Environment and Sustainability Institute at our Cornwall campus, a £30 million interdisciplinary centre leading cutting edge research into solutions to problems of environmental change.
We have particular expertise in climate change research and experts from the University contributing to a comprehensive report on climate change: the 5th Assessment Report (AR5) of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). AR5 will review and assess the latest climate science to give authoritative guidance on the science of climate change, the impact of changes to our climate, and how we can adapt to or reduce the impact.
The University of Exeter aims to reduce the environmental impact of our operational activities and make a positive contribution to the local environment, through the management of our estate. We believe we can enhance the student experience by providing a physical environment that fosters informal learning for sustainability by supporting sustainable lifestyles.
Read more about our commitment to sustainability.