Jenny Tunley Price
Academic Mentor/Module Convenor/Associate Lecturer
I joined UEBS in 2018 after teaching at Plymouth University. My role there was helping students develop their employability skills, and teaching with a focus in the practical application of theory in business. Alongside that role, I’ve spent 25 years working as an independent HRD consultant with a focus on Management Development, Leadership Coaching, Specialist Recruitment (including graduate campaigns), Social Enterprise Development and Managing Change. I have worked with a range of organisations from PLCs to Metropolitan Borough Councils, the Civil Service, Charities, SMEs and Social Enterprises
I currently work as an Academic Mentor on the Senior Leader Masters Degree Apprenticeship (L7) and Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (L6), supporting apprentices to the successful completion of their portfolio and End Point Assessment.
I am Module Lead for some of the Work Based Learning modules within the Degree Apprenticeship Programmes, which focus on academic, personal and professional development of apprentices from Level 4 – Level 6 and I also teach Human Resource Management and Leadership within the Management Department.
- BA (Hons) French & Linguistics
- PG Diploma in Training Management
- NVQ Level 5 Assessment Centre Techniques
- Social Enterprise
Currently studying for L7 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring
I’m particularly interested in helping students to develop their ability to think critically, and to evolve their transferable skills so that they are fit for work in a VUCA+ world.
- BEF2006DA - Financial Services Professional (Investment Banking JPM) - Managing Your Academic, Professional and Personal Development
- BEF3205DA - Work-Based Learning: Managing Own Professional Development
- BEP2180 - With Industrial Experience Preparation
- BEP3002 - Business School Industrial Experience (Penryn)