Professor Gabriele Vosseberg
Associate Dean (International and Development), Associate Professor of Accounting
+44 (0) 1392 722127
Streatham Court, University of Exeter, Rennes Drive, Exeter, EX4 4PU, UK
Following undergraduate studies in Business Administration, and work experience in the banking sector in Germany, Gabriele Vosseberg completed her MBA at the University of Hull in 1993, before joining the Department of Accounting & Finance University of Hull as an academic member staff. Her teaching experience includes Financial Reporting, International Accounting and Research Methods.
Gabriele’s involvement with international activities started in 1995, and her experience includes leading the strategic direction of a business school internationalisation agenda, involvement in the formulation of institutional internationalisation and partnership strategies, development of an institutional Dual Award framework, faculty wide set-up of student exchange programmes at undergraduate and postgraduate level, programme management of Dual Award programmes with French and German partner institutions, faculty exchange co-ordination, initiation of various international projects, and involvement with two successful applications for EQUIS accreditation. Gabriele is currently reading for a DBA in Higher Education Management at the University of Bath (School of Management) with particular focus on internationalisation.
MBA, Senior Fellow of the HEA
- International Advisory Board Member, Faculty of Business, University of Applied Sciences, Münster (Germany)
- Member, EAIR, aka ‘European Higher Education Society’
- Member, SRHE ‘Society Research into Higher Education’
- Member, BAA, ‘British Accounting Association’
Gabriele has 20 years’ teaching experience at undergraduate and postgraduate level. Subjects taught include Financial Reporting, International Accounting, Accounting and Finance for Managers and Research Methods.
Previously Taught modules:
- BEA1007 – Introduction to Accounting
- BEA2001 – Financial Accounting
- BEAM045 – Accounting for International Managers
- BEMM006 - Independent Study
- BEMM300 - European Study Abroad
- BUS2003 - Summer School Study Abroad Experience