Academic Support Administrator (Management Studies)
+44 (0) 1392 725088
Streatham Court, University of Exeter, Rennes Drive, Exeter, EX4 4PU, UK
Tom Crowford joined the ASA team in July 2013 as the Academic Support Administrator (ASA) for Management Studies. Tom has recently relocated to the South West and previously worked for Enfield Council in a Business System Support role. He brings with him several years of admin experience and is looking forward to providing administrative support to the academics within Management Studies. Tom will be situated in Streatham Court with the ASA team.
- Provide admin and diary support for HOD, DoR DoE as required.
- General support for MS academics as required
- Maintenance of departmental budgets and organisation of associated authorities
- Coordination of SWARM data
- Coordination of Peer review schedule
- Coordination of departmental individual PDRs for HoD
- Organisation of and production of minutes at management meetings, Innovation in Teaching seminars and research seminars
- Organisation of guest speakers and VIP academic visitors
- Organisation of departmental travel requirements
- BSc Geography