Academic Support Administrators' Team Leader
Streatham Court, University of Exeter, Rennes Drive, Exeter, EX4 4PU, UK
Steph Barnard joined the Business School in September 2011 after previously starting at the University in May 2011 as College Administrator for Biosciences. Steph has over 15 years experience in both public and private sector administration roles, including Adviser to the Chief Executive at South West Regional Development Agency.
- Operational responsibility for the effective delivery of the academic support service for the departments within the School. Steph is responsible for ensuring that the broad range of academic support services including support to Heads of Departments and related administrative processes are efficient and effective, in order to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Administrative support to the Head of Department for Economics together with wider support for the academic staff and researchers within the Economics department
- BA in Business Administration
- HND in Business & Finance
- Chartered Insurance Institute - Financial Planning Certificate 1