Head of Partnerships
+44 (0) 1392 724501
Building:One, University of Exeter, Rennes Drive, Exeter, EX4 4ST, UK
Randolph is Head of Partnerships, responsible for developing and sustaining strong national and global partnerships with corporate organisations and academic institutions which facilitate mutually beneficial research, enterprise and educational objectives.
He initially trained in systems engineering and then sales with IBM, following a classic IBM sales career which culminated in managing the up-stream oil sector for IBM UK. Moving to Hewlett-Packard in California, Randolph focused on partnerships and alliances; he created HP’s worldwide $1Bn SME partnership programme, “Recruit-to-Win”, and then moved on to become the worldwide director of the $1.7Bn HP/BT alliance. Randolph left HP to form Max Associates, focussing on guiding SMEs and larger organisations business development and in creating strategic alliances with multi-national companies.
Interests: Sailing (RYA Commercial Yachtmaster); Conservation
- BSc(Hons) Mathematics & Computer Science, University of Hertfordshire (1984)
- Institute of Leadership & Management Business Mentor & Coach (2014)
- HP Business Administration, Management, Operations & Commercial (1995-1997)
- IBM Sales School (Selling, Business Development, Commercial & Operations) (1985-1987)
- IBM Systems Engineering School (IBM Technologies, Consulting, Project Management) (1984-1985)