Senior Lecturer in the Circular Economy
+44 (0) 1326 2594365
Science and Engineering Research Support Facility (SERSF):, University of Exeter, Penryn Campus, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 9FE, UK
Michele Miller’s focus is on supporting education and research which supports greater diffusion of the circular economy both within organisations and broader society.
Managing the University’s relationship with the Ellen MacArthur Foundation brings her into close contact with other Universities with an avid interest in this area as well as key global corporates, emerging innovators and governments and cities from around the world.
Currently Michele’s primary focus in to develop a range of educational programmes to support individuals and organisations who wish to progress their CE ideas and overcome the current ‘implementation gap’.
- Circular Economy in Business
- New business models for Circular Economy (CE)
- Circular Economy (CE) in the broader organisational and societal context
- How organisations learn
- Global Centre for the Circular Economy
- Ellen MacArthur Foundation
- Case studies into current and future Circular Economy developments in organisations
- Entrepreneurial responses to the Circular Economy