Senior Administrator (PGR Students)
+44 (0) 1392 726255
Xfi Building, University of Exeter, Rennes Drive, Exeter, EX4 4ST, UK
Kate joined the Business School in April 2014 to provide support to postgraduate research programmes, postgraduate research students and academic supervisors.
Before moving to Exeter, Kate has worked at the universities of Aberystwyth, Nantes and, most recently, Sheffield as a Departmental Manager for 5 years.
- support for postgraduate research scholarship funding bids
- managing the College's postgraduate research admissions and all queries from prospective students
- the administration of postgraduate research students within the College
- organising events throughout the year including induction, social and careers events
- working with other services to support our postgraduates including the University Researcher Development programme, the Careers Service, Postgraduate Administration Office and the Faculty Office
- providing funding and resources to support postgraduates in their academic studies
- dedicated support for International students
- managing dedicated postgraduate work spaces and research support funds
- MA (Hons) University of St Andrews
- MA in Twentieth Century French and Francophone Literatures
- PhD French and Geography, University of Nottingham