Quality Assurance and Enhancement Manager
+44 (0) 1392 726111
Building:One, University of Exeter, Rennes Drive, Exeter, EX4 4ST, UK
James joined the Business School in September 2010 as the School’s Quality Assurance Coordinator before becoming Quality Assurance and Education Enhancement Team Leader in May 2012. He was seconded to be the School's Executive Officer for a year and returned to the Quality Assurance Team and promoted to team manager. Before joining the School, James held a position at the University’s Sports Park.
Before joining the University, James worked for the Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) for two and a half years in quality control.
James is the School contact for:
- Programme and module approval, review and amendment
- Internal and external quality reviews
- Academic misconduct, appeals and complaints
- Professional, Statutory and Regulatory Bodies (PSRBs)
- All other facets of quality assurance and enhancement
James is a graduate of the University, and has an honours degree in Business Economics.
In his spare time James enjoys volunteering for many organisations and charities.