Professor Gabriele Vosseberg
Associate Dean (International and Development), Associate Professor of Accounting
+44 (0) 1392 722127
Streatham Court, University of Exeter, Rennes Drive, Exeter, EX4 4PU, UK
Gabriele is Associate Professor of Accounting and member of the executive team for the University of Exeter Business School.
With over 25 years’ teaching experience at undergraduate and postgraduate level, subjects taught include Financial Reporting, International Accounting, Accounting and Finance for Managers and ResearchMethods. Gabriele is a Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy in the UK.
In her capacity as Associate Dean International and Development, she is responsible for managing the development and delivery of strategies to enhance the quality of the School’s international partnerships,alumni, prospects and fundraising. In addition, Gabriele also leads on setting the academic vision of the School’s corporate engagement and providing academic leadership for international accreditations in the School (EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA). Before joiningUniversity of Exeter in 2009, Gabriele also worked in an international leadership role for the University of Hull Business School.
Involvement with international activities started for Gabriele in 1995. Her experience includes leading on the internationalisation agenda for business schools, formulating institutional internationalisationand partnership strategies, as well as developing institutional Double/Dual Award frameworks. She has developed numerous student exchange partnerships in support of undergraduate and postgraduate student mobility, set-up co-tutelles and research-focused partnerships,managed Double/Dual programmes with European and Chinese partner institutions, initiated faculty wide set-ups of academic/staff exchanges and set up international recruitment partnerships with institutions in Europe and South East Asia.
Gabriele has presented at various national and international conferences on topics such as internationlisation of the curriculum and international programme collaborations.
MBA, Senior Fellow of the HEA
- QTEM Network Dean for the University of Exeter Business School and Member of the Academic Committee for the Quantitative Techniques in Economics and Management (QTEM) network
- International Advisory Board Member for Münster Business School (Germany)
- Member of the International Committee of Chartered Association of Business Schools (CABS), UK
- Academic member of the HEURO Executive Committee (Association of UK Higher Education European Officers)
- Member, EAIR, aka ‘European Higher Education Society’
- Member, SRHE ‘Society Research into Higher Education’
- Member, BAA, ‘British Accounting Association’
With over 25 years’ teaching experience at undergraduate and postgraduate level, subjects taught include Financial Reporting, International Accounting, Accounting and Finance for Managers and ResearchMethods.
Previously Taught modules:
- BEAM045 – Accounting for International Managers
- BEA2001 – Financial Accounting
- BEA1007 – Introduction to Accounting
- BEMM006 - Independent Study
- BEMM300 - European Study Abroad
- BEP2000 - Summer School Study Abroad Experience
- BEP2090 - International Study
- BEP2100 - European Study
- BEP3100 - Year Abroad