Employability Learning Facilitator
+44 (0) 1392 722576
Streatham Court, University of Exeter, Rennes Drive, Exeter, EX4 4PU, UK
EmmaLucy Cole has been facilitating workshops for the Work-Related Learning department since September 2015 and joined the University of Exeter Business School Careers Service in August 2016 as Careers Support Officer.
As a result of qualifying as an Action Learning facilitator and achieving Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy in 2017 EmmaLucy progressed to her current role of Employability Learning Facilitator in the UEBS Careers team.
For more than a decade she has run her own business, living and working internationally as a trainer and facilitator in culture and arts. From 2011, whilst finishing her Literature Masters, EmmaLucy spent two years living with a Bedouin tribe in Egypt and as a result of this field research is now undertaking research towards a PhD.
- Delivering 1:1 sessions and facilitating skills sessions
- Developing content and designing skills workshops
- Support to the UEBS Careers, Graduate Manager and WIE team
- Action Learning Facilitator
- MA English Literature, University of Bristol