Streatham Court, University of Exeter, Rennes Drive, Exeter, EX4 4PU, UK
Clare joined the Business School in 2021, as an Academic Mentor.
Clare’s passion for HR, Leadership and Coaching was formed through her extensive career within the Utilities Sector, where she spent 16 years progressing from HR Operational delivery to Strategic HR ownership.
In 2017 Clare launched Class HR Ltd; specialising in Executive and Leadership Coaching and HR Project Delivery. Clare has worked in partnership with a diverse range of clients across the public, private and voluntary sectors to develop creative people practices which challenge traditional HR ways of working. Recent programmes include:
- HR end to end reviews and model recommendations
- Development and embedding Behavioural and Technical Competency Frameworks
- Facilitation of Agile & Flexible Working Practices
- Implementation of iCloud HR and Learning Management Solution Systems
- Pay and Benefits Reviews
- Organisation Re-designs
In Clare’s capacity as an Executive & Leadership Coach she has worked with over 120 individuals, supporting them through their own process of career and personal change transition.
- Masters in Strategic HRM
- Chartered Fellow CIPD
- ILM Level 7 Executive Coach & Mentor
- Coach/Mentor Senior Practitioner - EMCC Global
Key publications | Publications by category | Publications by year
No publications found
Clare also holds Non-Executive Director appointments with T-Cup Ltd and Ventrus Multi Academy Trust.