I joined the business school in March 2020 after working in Financial Services for 29 years in a leadership role.
I am an award winning Executive Confidence and Leadership coach as well as published author of Empowering Employee Engagement – How to ignite your team for peak performance.
I am currently working with the CPD Standards Office to get my leadership programmes accredited and love seeing people implement their knowledge and learning in the workplace as they develop their skills and behaviours.
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching (The Coaching Academy)
- Diploma in Corporate & Executive Coaching (The Coaching Academy)
- Level 5 Diploma and NVQ in Leadership & Management (CMI)
- Level 3 Award in Education & Training (City & Guilds)
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment (City & Guilds)
- DISC Personality Profiler
I love getting to know people in minutes rather than months using DISC personality profiling and exploring how our behaviours are impacted by the environment as well as understanding how to effectively communicate with peoples preferences to enable everyone to play to their strengths to be the best version of themselves.
Awards and Honours
- Executive Coach of the Year 2016
- Runner up Life Coach of the Year 2017
- Coach of Excellence 2021
- Owner at Accendo Coaching & Training
- Author of Empowering Employee Engagement – How to ignite your team for peak performance
Ignite Your Potential is a 4 day programme which is currently being prepared to go through CPD standards accreditation.
The workshop provides leaders and leaders of the future an opportunity to reflect on their leadership style using coaching and leadership tools that I used with a team of disengaged employees and is shared in my published book.
Learners get the opportunity to increase their knowledge and apply the learning back in the workplace as well as being invited to bring real life case studies to the table to discuss and explore their learning in a safe psychological space.