Careers Consultant (PG Programmes)
+44 (0) 1392 726471
Streatham Court, University of Exeter, Rennes Drive, Exeter, EX4 4PU, UK
Cat joined the Business School in June 2016 as a Careers Consultant for postgraduate students, with key responsibility for supporting the MSc Financial Analysis and Fund Management course.
Cat is passionate about helping students to understand the graduate employment market and particularly enjoys coaching students to enhance their performance at interviews and assessment centres. She gained her Postgraduate Qualification in Career Guidance from Coventry University and ran the careers provision at a sixth form college, before being recruited by the University of Oxford as the Assistant Manager of the Internship Office. After two years with Oxford she then moved to the University of Reading to become a Careers Consultant.
Before working as a Careers Advisor, Cat worked for the Government for five years supporting the MoD, which included international postings to Afghanistan and Denver, USA.
- Delivering careers guidance for postgraduate students through innovative workshops, presentations and one-to-one sessions
- Developing the University’s relationship with top UK recruiters
- Improving employment statistics and Business School rankings
- PGDip (Career Guidance, Coventry University)
- BA Hons (English Language, Cardiff University)