Dr Kaustav Das
Lecturer in Economics
+44 (0) 1392 725962
Streatham Court, University of Exeter, Rennes Drive, Exeter, EX4 4PU, UK
I joined the Business School in 2013, just after obtaining my Ph.D at the Pennsylvania State University. My dissertation was on Strategic Experimentation and Bargaining Theory.
Presently I am working on Strategic Experimentation with private arrival of information, Decentralised Bargaining in a market with heterogeneous players and Bargaining with endogenous timeline of offers.
- Strategic Experimentation
- Bargaining Theory
- Incomplete Information
- Competition in R&D
Publications by category
Publications by year
Awards and Honours
- Rosenberg Centennial Fellowship in the Department of Economics, Penn State University (2012)
- M.R Iyer Gold Medal for Outstanding Performance in the M.S in Quantitative Economics at the Indian Statistical Institute (2008).
Conferences and invited presentations
- Cornell-PSU Macro Workshop, Ithaca
- University of Bristol
- Durham University
- Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata
- Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata
- Indian School of Business, Hyderabad